Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ghosts, spirits and black magic........Part 2

There wasn't much drama after that...... although there nights when we could hear people walking in the hallway at 3 am......... with dogs howling.....

Imagine.....you are in the toilet (which is like very far from the room) and from the distance, you hear dogs howling, then nearer.... then the neighbour's dogs start to howl.... and you can hear the dogs in the house scurrying out. Yes, at 3 a.m. ! And you are halfway through your business and the walk to the room is so long.

Sometimes, we could see shadows floating past the window..... but they never came into the room because we put the Buddha image just next to the door..... hehe! Clever, weren't we ? Anyway.... we didn't last that long in the house, couldn't take the excitement and I moved back to Malaysia. End of spiritual encounters in Singapore !


After that, it was pretty much back to the real world. Not much of the spiritual encounters..... until the turn of the millenium. It was the beginning of another of my adventure...... well, the adventure never really took off until much later........ at least, to my knowledge.

They say `Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn'....... trust me, I am still suffering from it after 8 years. To make a very long and unpleasant story full of lies, deceit and con-job short, I offended a woman who was way, way unreasonable. And she's rich, filthy rich and of course, being rich, she has the `you offend me, I will destroy every aspect of your life' kind of policy, with every known means. Let's call her AMB (ermmmm, I'm sure you can guess what that B stands for..... hehe!)

So, began my adventure.......and things started to happen............

No comments:

Post a Comment